9.02.2007

Why you should let me refer you

First off, let me say that if you refer somebody, you get 5% of whatever they earn. Which is why it's nice to refer someone.

Under normal circumstances, you don't get anything for being referred by someone. Meaning it wouldn't matter if I referred you or if you signed up yourself. In most cases.

This is why you should let me refer you... with this blog, I have the opportunity to do more promoting of others work. If you let me refer you, I will help to promote your work (provided it is of good quality), which is very important if you want to earn any money at Helium.

On Helium, you can only refer someone by sending them an email. Meaning I can't just post a link that means I referred you, you'd have to get the link in an email from me.

This is done mainly because Helium wants only higher-quality writers, and the thinking goes that you will only refer people that you think will be good writers. Whether or not you agree or disagree with this (and it's a fine rule), that is the rule and that's how they choose to do it.

So I can't post a link here that would let me refer you. However, if you let me know that you want to be referred (either by leaving a comment here or sending an email to me: uclabruins24 -AT- hotmail.com), I will send you an invitation email quickly. I am on the computer often... many, many times throughout the day, so it won't take me long to get an invite out. And I will help promote your work, as long as it is of good quality.

So if you still want to sign up independently, go ahead, and I hope you are successful in contributing to the quality at Helium. If you want a little boost, especially early on, send me an email and let me know that you want to be referred by me, and I will help to promote your articles and make you more successful.

No comments: