8.27.2007

Why did I create this site?

If you're reading this, you may be asking to yourself, "why did this guy create this blog? Is he some kind of expert?"

Well, it's probably evident that I'm no expert, and hopefully it's just as obvious why I created this blog. First, I want to track my progress. This should help me see how much money I am making, what type of articles are best at earning money for me, and how many articles I am writing.

Second, to help others who might want to try to make money with Helium. I'll offer some tips, and hopefully some inspiration to writers to jump into the site and hopefully have success.

Third, there's a little bit of shameless self-promotion involved. I'll hopefully eventually have a link to all of my articles, and obviously every time someone clicks on that link to read them it is a good thing for me.

Last, hopefully it will provide me with some motivation and accountability. I hope that eventually some people will be reading this blog, and that would provide me with extra motivation to write more articles and aggressively promote them, to try and earn more money.

So there's a little background on why I created the site.

No comments: