8.27.2007

Can I really make money with Helium?

This is probably the first question most people are going to ask... "can I really make money with Helium?"

The answer is yes... kind of. You're not going to get rich (or if you find a way to, let me know). But you can make a nice little amount of side money. As of this writing, I have currently made over $150 in about 8 months. Obviously this isn't a lot of money, but when you consider it's for writing articles on topics that I enjoy, it's not so bad.

So no, you're not going to get rich. You probably won't make a lot of money. But you can make some money doing something that [hopefully] you enjoy. And there's nothing better than that, right?

CHECK OUT MY DAILY RECAPS

1 comment:

Eric said...

This is a great blog, I love that you have daily recaps, thoughts, and lists (I'm a sucker for lists!) of highest earners, tips, etc.

I will only add, in regards to this specific post, that the experience is definitely a case-by-case, person-by-person basis -- as some members regularly pull in >$100 a month. I hope to get there someday, and hopefully soon!